Compact Ultrasonic Testing Device for Preventive Maintenance
With the SONAPHONE Pocket you identify problems even before they arise and create value at all levels of your company. Numerous preventive maintenance tasks can be handled quickly and efficiently with the compact ultrasonic testing device from SONOTEC.
The SONAPHONE Pocket is easy to handle and very effective.
- Find leaks and save energy
- Early warning of bearing failure
- Compact design
- Easy to use
- Extensive accessories for a wide range of applications
Numerous preventive maintenance tasks can be handled quickly and efficiently with the SONAPHONE Pocket. Lower your energy costs and increase your operational safety with the most compact testing device of the SONAPHONE series.
The Ultrasonic Testing Device is used for:
- leak detection with compressed air, gas and vacuum systems and lower your energy costs.
- wear control on bearing and rotating machines and avoid downtimes.
- providing evidence of partial electrical discharges where there is insulation damage and increase your operational safet.,
- functional testing of steam traps and valves.
- tightness testing of unpressurised systems.