Our core values, GuideU and Alignment Intelligence, have led to the development of several first industry functions, where True Live and VertiZontal™ Moves are unique on the market for laser-based shaft alignment tools. They bring ease of use to our end users, which above all facilitates easy precision shaft alignment, on-the-job time saving, improved reliability, and more importantly, money savings.With the FIXTURLASER EXO, you get all this in an intrinsically safe shaft alignment package.
- Intuitive interface.
- True Live – You always know your machine’s position.
- VertiZontal Move, Measure once, Move in two directions.
- Color coded results
- Built-in, customizable PDF reporting
- Improved 3D animations with video game quality graphics
- MEMS gyroscope built-in to both laser head sensors
- Large 30 millimeter 2nd generation scientific grade CCD laser head sensors
- Wireless Bluetooth® II built-in to small form factor sensors
- Lifetime warranty
No doubts, no guessing games, thanks to the industry-first use of technologies of two smart sensors with visible laser beams and inclinometers monitoring both shaft positions simultaneously. Did you interrupt the laser beam? Or move the machine’s position out of detector range? Not a problem, our smart sensors will resume with an updated machine position and always deliver live values to you.
Softcheck™ checks if there is a soft foot condition, i.e. when the motor is not resting firmly on all its feet.
Allows the system to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets. The user can establish targets using this function and then go directly to shaft alignment.
Measure once, move in two directions The VertiZontal™ Moves feature displays exactly how much a misaligned machine needs to be adjusted, by adding or removing shims to the machine’s feet.
This program allows the user to test alternate solutions in situations where the movable machine is base bound or bolt bound.
Allows easy creation of reports which can include text and alignment results files. Reports are stored in the device and can be downloaded to a computer or sent via email for delivery. The logo and field names are customizable.
- FIXTURLASER EXO - Package with Case
- Tablet EX
- 2 pcs of digital smart sensors EX
- 2 pcs of V-brackets, complete with chains EX
- Rod kit
- 2 pcs of chains, 8 mm (length=970 mm)
- Power cable, EU and US
- USB cable with snap ferrite, A-mini, 2 m
- Power supply 5 USB ports
- 3 pcs of USB cables A-mini B, 0,5 m
- Tape measure 5 m
- 2 pcs of angled universal tools
- Fixturlaser NXA manual - English version