- Intuitive interface
- 2nd generation Accurex auto-diagnostic
- Pre-alignment wireless probe for optimum reporting and traceability of results
- Three axes wireless sensor
- Color coded results
- Built-in, customizable PDF reporting
- Improved 3D animations with video game quality graphics
- MEMS gyroscope built-in to both laser head sensors
- Large 30 millimeter 2nd generation scientific grade CCD laser head sensors
- Wireless Bluetooth® II built-in to small form factor sensors
- 4 tools in one, yet 4 stand alone tools
- Lifetime warranty
No doubts, no guessing games, thanks to the industry-first use of technologies of two smart sensors with visible laser beams and inclinometers monitoring both shaft positions simultaneously. Did you interrupt the laser beam? Or move the machine’s position out of detector range? Not a problem, our smart sensors will resume with an updated machine position and always deliver live values to you.
Softcheck™ checks if there is a soft foot condition, i.e. when the motor is not resting firmly on all its feet.
Allows the system to compensate for pre-determined alignment targets. The user can establish targets using this function and then go directly to shaft alignment.
Measure once, move in two directions The VertiZontal™ Moves feature displays exactly how much a misaligned machine needs to be adjusted, by adding or removing shims to the machine’s feet.
This program allows the user to test alternate solutions in situations where the movable machine is base bound or bolt bound.
Allows easy creation of reports which can include text and alignment results files. Reports are stored in the device and can be downloaded to a computer or sent via email for delivery. The logo and field names are customizable.
The smart displacement probe for safe and reliable measurement of axial and radial runout. The Pre-alignment probe performs a multitude of applications that will improve your machines’ health and life time, e g:
The Softcheck™ checks movements directly at the feet if there is a True Soft Foot condition, i.e. when the motor is not resting firmly on all its feet. An industy-first function
The Lift check fonction allows you to perform all the pre alignment check you had to do prior with dial indicators, i.e Checking bearing clearances, movements due to pipe strain.
Check run-out of the coupling and on a piston rod, crank, or other components on a reciprocating machine.
Machine Defenders unique automatic machine diagnostic Accurex™ is built into the system. The patented machine diagnostics feature provides unbeatable fast, relevant and reliable results for a wide range of machine problems such as unbalance, alignment errors, cavitation, structural resonances, bearing problems, and more. Machine Defenders machine diagnostic function differs from all other systems.
Packing in ONEPROD’s 30+ years of experience in the monitoring of rotating machinery, the patented wireless Bearing Defender gives instantaneous advice on a bearing health. Accessible to all mechanics, it provides a quick leverage of improvement of a reliability program.
- Magnetic base ON/OFF (1)
- Fixturlaser Run-Out Probe (1)
- Acoem Bearing Defender (1)
- Acoem M7 (1)
- Acoem S7 (1)
- Case RT, AT (1)
- Plastic box white (1)
- Rod kit NXA (1)
- Chain 8 mm 60 links (L=970 mm) (2)
- Tape measure 5 m with label (1)
- V-bracket complete (2)
- Angled universal tool (2)
- Ext power cable EUR 2m (1)
- Ext power cable US 2m (1)
- USB-cable A-mini B 2m (2)
- Magnet Nd 25x12 M8 Zn (1)
- Label Caution Li-Ion Batteries (1)
- USB-cable A-micro B 1,5m black (1)
- Sensor stand without magbase (1)
- Power supply 5 USB-ports 5 VDC (1)
- Adjustable probe tip (1)
- Calibration Envelope C5 Rev D (1)
- Quick Guide AT (1)
- Rugged Tablet (1)