We are currently looking for a passionate, results-driven Territory Sales Manager to strengthen our market presence within the assigned territory by actively seeking out and engaging specific prospects. The Territory Sales Manager will be required to find solutions for every customer based on their needs and interests and become proficient in selling by generating customer acquisition and boosting top-line revenue growth. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who is sales driven, is passionate about selling, and really wants to be a part of a growing organization
- Expand company’s market share and create sales strategy to assure revenue growth.
- Prospects new customers and close sales on a direct basis in accordance with appropriate procedures.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong relationships with existing and prospecting customers.
- Analyzes sales trends to increase sales.
- Reviews market analysis to determine customer needs and volume potential; implement sales strategies to achieve goals.
- Create demand and awareness for our products and services.
- Meeting quotas for sales calls, new clients and overall revenue.
- Travel and drive to meet with clients.
- Prepare quotations, analyze territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (French and English) oral and written is an asset.
- Proven work experience as a sales representative or simply great determination to work hard
- Strong computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Organized self-starter with the ability to operate under minimal supervision and guidance
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Industrial experience is a plus
- Must enjoy driving, approx. 14 weeks of travel required
- Good Team player
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to: Nathalie Drouin at email@example.com